The editor of a local newspaper, Student Post, has invited readers to answer the questions. 'Do you think your parents really understand you?' Write a letter to the editor describing your feeling as a teenager about the attitudes of parents towards young people. You should discuss at least two of the following:
- Staying out late with friends
- What teenagers spend their money on
- Being told to do the housework
- Spending a long time on the computer
- Keeping up with the latest fashions
Sign your letter C.Wong. Do not write an address.